ATTR brings together all the faculties of law, the humanities faculties of the four largest universities, and the two major academic theological institutions in Norway, around the topic of the interpretation of authoritative texts.
The Scientific Director is responsible for the daily management and activities of ATTR. The activities are supported administratively by the Head of Administration at the University of Oslo as well as local administrative support.
- MF: Professor Liv Ingeborg Lied
- NTNU: Professor Gabriel Levy, Faculty of Humanities
- UiB: Professor Einar Thomassen, Faculty of Humanities
- UiO: Professor Hans Petter Graver, Faculty of Law
- UiT: Professor Ingvild U. Jakobsen, Faculty of Law
- PhD Student representatives: Monica Naime (UiB) and Apostolos Tsiouvalas (UiT)
- PhD Alumni representative: Lars Henrik Johansen
- External member: Professor Christoph Markschies
Chairperson: Professor Gabriel Levy, Faculty of Humanities, NTNU
Board secretaries: Terje Stordalen (Scientific Director) and Ina Marie Ausland (Administrative Coordinator)
Local academic coordinators
- UiO: Professor Hans Petter Graver, Faculty of Law, and Professor Helge Jordheim, Faculty of Humanities, and Terje Stordalen, Faculty of Theology (local academic coordinators),and Ina Maria Ausland (administrative contact point)
- UiB: Professor Søren Koch, Faculty of Law and Professor Einar Thomassen, Faculty of Humanities
- UiT: Professor Ingvild U. Jakobsen, Faculty of Law and Professor Narve Fulsås, Faculty of Humanities
- NTNU: Professor Gabriel Levy
- MF: Professor Liv Ingeborg Lied (local academic coordinator) and Nils Aksel Røsæg (administrative contact point)
- Postal address: ATTR, Faculty of Theology, University of Oslo, P.O.Box 1023 Blindern, N-0315 Oslo.
- Visiting address: Domus Theologica, Blindernveien 9