Public defence: Helena Schmidt
Helena Schmidt will defend her doctoral dissertation: “Eating No-Bodies: The paradox of disembodied hospitality. Looking through the meal lens at diaconal hospitality and embodied citizenship in Oslo”, for the degree of Philosophiae Doctor (PhD) at the Faculty of Theology.
The trial lecture will take place January 21, 2022.
- Professor Engin Isin, Queen Mary University of London’s School of Politics and International Relations, UK.
- Professor Rebecca de Souza, University of Minnesota, Duluth
- Associate Professor Nina Hoel, Faculty of Theology, University of Oslo.
Leader of the disputation
- Research Dean Anders Runesson, Faculty of Theology, University of Oslo.
- Professor Emeritus Trygve Wyller, Faculty of Theology, University of Oslo.
About the dissertation
(More information to follow.)