Faith. Hope. Love - Open Symposium in Honour of Werner Jeanrond
Faith. Hope. Love. Essentials in Theology, Philosophy, Politics and Daily Life
When Paul sums up the essentials of Christian theology as a way of life, it all comes down to three words: Faith, Hope and Love. Yet love is the greatest of them all. This symposium addresses key questions for theology, philosophy, politics and daily life in the 21st century – in conversation with the work of Werner Jeanrond, a major theologian of our generation.
- Lunch is served for registered participants.
- For questions, contact Marius Timmann Mjaaland
- Sturla Stålsett (Oslo): Vulnerability and Divine Love
- Ulrich Schmiedel (Edinburgh): Between Hopes: The Politics of Multi-Religious Praxis
- Merete Thomassen (Oslo): Lex orandi, lex credendi
- Ola Sigurdson (Gothenburg): Faith In/between Phenomenology and Theology: Martin Luther as an Example
- Marius Timmann Mjaaland (Oslo): Works of Love: Kierkegaard revisited
- Werner Jeanrond (Oslo): Concluding Reflections on Faith, Hope and Love