The educational component of the PhD degree consists of courses and academic activities corresponding to six months’ work (30 credits).
The educational component must be approved by the PhD leader before the doctoral thesis can be submitted.
- 1 ECTS
- Introductory meeting, thesis design, library component
- 2 ECTS
- Exploratory essay, lectures, required reading
Theories and methods
- 5 ECTS
- Essay, lectures, required and optional reading
Analytical and writing skills seminar
- 3 ECTS
- Participation 8 times, once responsible for choosing article, monthly meetings
- 4 ECTS
- 3 hour seminar, 2 times response, 2 times presentation, Maestro-/maestro-seminar, participation in an international conference