Helena M. Strandli Schmidt
Belonging, contemporary citizenship theory, diaconal studies, meals and eating, mobility, migration, strangers.
- Master’s degree in Professional Ethics and Science of Diaconia, Faculty of Theology, 2013
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics with clinical postgraduate certification, Oslo (2009)
Relevant professional background
- 2014-2017: Team leader and job counsellor, Unikum, Kampen Omsorg +.
- Working with marginalisation and belonging, work-training focusing on practical abilities, language training and qualifications combined with health- and social evaluation and guidance.
- 2011-2013: Project Assistant for HEROS, Heterotopic Hospitality - Spaces of Others, Faculty of Theology
- 2004 - 2010: Health- and social work, Oslo Kommune