We welcome applications for membership from PhD candidates admitted into PhD programs at all member institutions (UiO, UiB, UiT, NTNU, MF). PhD fellows accepted at other programs are welcome to apply for guest membership.
Membership allows you to participate in ATTR seminars and apply for ATTR mobility grants. When you become a regular or guest member of the ATTR, you are also admitted into the ATTR Member Association.
The application process is simple. The following documentation is required:
- A presentation of your research project: State as clearly as possible your research questions and describe the focus of the project as well as your theoretical approach and methodology (max 500 words).
- A short account for the relevance of ATTR to your your PhD project (max 200 words).
- A short abstract of your research project which can be published on the ATTR web pages (about 100 words).
- Confirmation that
- your main supervisor supports your application.
- you have informed your local PhD program director / PhD Coordinator about your application.
Membership is granted by the ATTR Scientific Director, if you have any questions, please contact him.