We welcome membership applications from PhD candidates employed at one of the ATTR member institutions (UiO, UiB, UiT, NTNU, MF). Membership allows you to participate in ATTR seminars and apply for ATTR mobility grants.
PhD students at other institutions internationally are welcome to participate in individual ATTR seminars.
The application process is simple. The following documentation is required:
- A presentation of your research project: State as clearly as possible your research questions and describe the focus of the project as well as your theoretical approach and methodology (max 500 words).
- A short account for the relevance of ATTR to your your PhD project (max 200 words).
- A short abstract of your research project which can be published on the ATTR web pages (about 100 words).
- Confirmation that
- your main supervisor supports your application.
- you have informed your local PhD program director / PhD Coordinator about your application.
Membership is granted by the ATTR Scientific Director, if you have any questions, please contact him.