MSCA Master Class 2020
We are launching a Master Class for those applying for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Individual Fellowship Call 2020 (deadline 9 September 2020). The Master Class is a cooperation between the Faculty of Social Sciences, the Faculty of Educational Sciences, the Faculty of Law, the Faculty of Theology and the Museum of Cultural History. The Master Class is for invited candidates only.
The aim of the Master Class is to attract and train highly motivated researchers to successfully apply for an MSCA Individual Fellowship. Participants are expected to submit an application.
Master Class Program
Day 1: 18 May 2020
- 11.30-12.30: Lunch
- 12.30-13.00: Welcome. Introduction to the seminar, and to the University of Oslo
- 13.00-14.00: Norwegian Research Council: Per Magnus Kommandantvold talks about about MSCA-IF
- 14.00-15.00: MSCA-IF fellow describes the application process and the experience of living in Oslo.
- 15.00-15.30: Coffee break
- 15.30-16.30: MSCA-IF evaluator presents his/her experiences
- 16.30-17.00: Overview of transferable skills at UiO
Day 2: 19 May 2020
09.00-15.30: Seminar with Aya van den Kroonenberg from Yellow Research.
- Program (TBA)
Lunch will be served.
Day 3: 20 May 2020
Program with the supervisors at the individual units.
The participants are expected to arrive on the morning of 18 May. The program will start with lunch that same day, and end with the participants leaving in the afternoon of 20 May.
UiO will cover the expenses of the flight, and 2 nights at a hotel in Oslo for selected candidates. The bookings will be made by the individual units.
The program on the 18th and 19th will take place in the seminar room "stort møterom" in Georg Sverdrups hus (University Library), Moltke Moes vei 39.
Recommended hotel centrally located in Oslo: Thon Hotel Europa.