Philosophy of religion, patristics, ecophilosophy, epistemology, phenomenology, interreligious hermeneutics
- B.A. Philosophy (University of Oslo/University of Toronto).
- PsyD (University of Oslo).
- Worked as a psychologist in clinical practice in Oslo.
- Five-year specialization in psychoanalytic group therapy (Institute of Group Analysis).
- Long-standing interest in Eastern wisdom traditions: studied Tibetan Buddhism with Dr. Daniel P. Brown (Harvard Medical School) and Dr. B. Alan Wallace (Santa Barbara Institute of Consciousness Studies), a number of years in the Sufi-inspired Ridhwan school, as well as a three-year yoga teacher training at the Norwegian Yoga Teacher Academy.
Religionsfilosofi, patristikk, tidlig kristendom, komparative religionsstudier Kategori 3: Gresk