Previous Aasta Hansteen Lectures
- 2016 Professor Melissa M. Wilcox, University of California, Riverside
- "Em-bodying Nuns: Queer Embodiment and the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence"
- 2015 Antropolog Anna Fedele, Center for Research in Anthropology (CRIA) of the Lisbon University Institute (ISCTE-IUL).
- Turning Christianity upside down? Mary Magdalene pilgrimages as forms of social and religious critique.
- Lytt til podcast
- 2014 Professor Catherine Keller, Drew University
- 2013: Førsteamanuensis Sa'diyya Shaikh fra Department of Religious Studies, University of Cape Town
- 2012: Professor Morny Joy, University of Calgary
- 2011: Professor Isabel Phiri, University of Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Religious persecution of women: Experiences and feminist motivations for change
Published Dec. 21, 2017 1:24 PM
- Last modified Dec. 21, 2017 1:24 PM