Find a researcher - Faculty of Theology
Search for name or research topic keywords
- PhD programme
- Application and admission
- Courses and seminars
A national research school in textual interpretation, ATTR offers specialised interdisciplinary training for PhD students within the Humanities, Law, and Theology.
Situated on the coast of present-day Lebanon, the ancient Phoenician city-state of Sidon was in the middle of the crossfire between the Persians, Greeks and Egyptians. A small lump of metal became an important part of their political and economic balancing act.
Every second year IAPT organises an international conference. The 2017 conference will take place in Oslo, April 20 - 24, 2017. The host institutions are the Faculty of Theology at the University of Oslo, MF School of Theology and VID Specialized University.
- Good Protestant, Bad Religion? Formatting Religion in Modern Society (GOBA)
- Local Dynamics of Globalization In the Pre-Modern Levant
- New Contexts for Old Texts: Unorthodox Texts and Monastic Manuscript Culture in Fourth- and Fifth-Century Egypt (NEWCONT)
- Reassembling Democracy: Ritual as Cultural Resource (REDO)
- The ambiguous memory of Nordic Protestantism (MEMORY)