Find a researcher - Faculty of Theology
Search for name or research topic keywords
- PhD programme
- Application and admission
- Courses and seminars
- New knowledge about the Nordic model
- Large interdisciplinary research effort
The Faculty of Theology hosts the research group NORDHOST (Nordic hospitalities in a context of migration and refugee crisis), and participates in The Public Sphere and Freedom of Expression in the Nordic Countries, 1815-1900
Situated on the coast of present-day Lebanon, the ancient Phoenician city-state of Sidon was in the middle of the crossfire between the Persians, Greeks and Egyptians. A small lump of metal became an important part of their political and economic balancing act.
A national research school in textual interpretation, ATTR offers specialised interdisciplinary training for PhD students within the Humanities, Law, and Theology.
- Good Protestant, Bad Religion? Formatting Religion in Modern Society (GOBA)
- Local Dynamics of Globalization In the Pre-Modern Levant
- New Contexts for Old Texts: Unorthodox Texts and Monastic Manuscript Culture in Fourth- and Fifth-Century Egypt (NEWCONT)
- Reassembling Democracy: Ritual as Cultural Resource (REDO)
- The ambiguous memory of Nordic Protestantism (MEMORY)