Helena M. Strandli Schmidt
I am interested in theorisations of citizenship, specifically embodied, temporal and lived citizenships in a context of marginalisation, migration - and commensality.
- Master’s degree in Professional Ethics and Science of Diaconia, Faculty of Theology, 2013
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics with clinical postgraduate certification, Oslo (2009)
- Medical Foundation Year, Oslo (2005)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, London (2002)
Relevant professional background
- 2014-2017: Team leader and job counsellor, Unikum, Kampen Omsorg +.
- Working with marginalisation and belonging, work-training focusing on practical abilities, language training and qualifications combined with health- and social evaluation and guidance.
- 2011-2013: Project Assistant for HEROS, Heterotopic Hospitality - Spaces of Others, Faculty of Theology
- 2004 - 2010: Health- and social work, Oslo Kommune